17 November 2012

Review + Swatches: Chanel Harmonie du Soir Quadra Eye Shadow

Chanel has yet again released a limited edition for the holidays. It's called 'Eclats du Soir' and I was immediately hooked with it.  My favorite was the palette called Harmonie du Soir. 
 So when it was available I immediately rushed to Douglas, even called for it. 
But when I was in the store my eye also has cached the lipstick which is also fantastic. Didn't bought it because 1 thing from this collection is already enough.

The palette contains 4 eye shadows: gold, taupe, red and a rose one. 
In my mind I was already creating an eye look with this palette.

The pigmentation is very good and stays long on your eye.

You can create a day look or a night look with this palette. 
The day look which I had on my mind was: you put the taupe on your eyelid. Then put the rose in the middle from your eye and your brow and then the gold under your brow. As eyeliner I use the red around my lashes.

The palette cost 51,86 euros and now available for a limited time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment