12 November 2012

Event: Opening Marc by Marc Jacobs Store in Brussels

I also went to the new store from Marc by Marc Jacobs at the Modo Parcours. 
I'm a huge Marc Jacobs fan, so this was definitely a must visit for me. 
The store was really a surprise for me. 

I also visited the store in Milan when I was on holiday there for a couple of years ago and really loved it. 
The one in Brussels is very clean and not so small as the one in Milan.
But unfortunately they don't have a Marc by Marc Jacobs café in Brussels like the one in Milan.

I also loved the shirts from the Sales Advisors at the store, unfortunately not for sale.
 
The store includes Women Clothing & Accessories, Men Clothing, Kids Clothing and Book Marc. 

Here are my pics and hope you enjoy them.

Marc by Marc Jacobs
Rue Antoine Dansaert 90
1000 Brussels

BEWARE PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment