23 April 2012

Wonder Woman

DC Comics and Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars have teamed up for a third collaboration with our favourite action heroes from the 80's. First in 2011 they made some Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars called 'Heroes pack', the second one they added the Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars with Batman, The Joker, Superman, The Flash and The Joker.
Now they've added Wonder Woman and Killer Croc to the collection.

When I saw these from Wonder Woman on the internet I was immediately hooked. I'm a sort of Wonder Woman, so they where definitley made for me. When the package arrived, I was so curious about them, how they looked liked. Quite surprisingly they came with another pair of laces in the color yellow. So I decided to change the white laces into the yellow laces, which are fantastic!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment